Thursday, August 11, 2005

Evil Squeezy's Blog

Hello. I had to register to leave a comment and so a new blog was born. :) I'll use this space to post my assignments from the most awesome animation school www.animationmentor.com If you don't know about that school yet, GO take a look NOW www.animationmentor.com

So, here are the last 3 assignments I did at that amazing school. I always appreciate any comments and critiques. And thanks for visiting my Blog. :)





pluginspage="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/" type="video/quicktime" controller="true" autoplay="true">

3 Comments:

Blogger Germán said...

hey , I just saw you commented in my blog a looong time ago.

You have some great looking animation here. Im sure your having a blast with animation mentor.

just poppin in to say really cool work and keep it up!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Swarazo said...

Hi I'm not able 2 C your work due to some problems in my quicktime plugins as I'm also learning character animation but can't join animationmentor due to financial problems can U guide me for making effective showreel also I'm learning animation through survival kit Please try to help me out if U can.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Peter Starostin said...

Hey Swaraj, I can't access your blogger profile so don't know how to contact you. Anyways, survival kit is an awesome book. Also get The Illusion of Life and make sure you understand and practice the 12 principles of animation. That is the foundation any animator needs and can't progress without.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home